1. What temperature does water freeze at? (Farenheit)
A: 100 degrees
B: 32 degrees
C: 0 degrees
2. How deep should the debris be on your debris hut?
A: About the length of your arm
B: Just enough to block out the light
C: A hands depth
3. How long should your bow drill spindle be?
A: As long as possible
B: As long as your little finger
C: The distance of your hand span
4. What family of animals makes a circular shaped depression (usually no claws)?
5. Which of these can you use to tan a hide?
C: Animal fat
D: All of the above
6. If you are right dominant and lost, would you be likely to circle to the right or left?
7. Can you rearrange these steps to make the correct order for building a debris hut?
A: Lattice work
C: Frame work
8. Can you put these plants in the order of the strength of cordage that they make?
C: Oak leaves
A: Soil10. You are rock boiling- which of these places would not be suitable to collect the rocks from?
C: Oak leaves
A: Deer antler
B: Willow shoot
12. What animals have ‘pacing’ as their normal gait?
13. How large should the notch be that you cut out for a bow drill fire?
A: ½ the burnt area
B: 1/8th the burnt area
C: Don’t cut a notch
A: Dry dogbane
B: Cattail down
C: Cedar bark
For answers, Click Here
The Children of the Earth Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org 609-971-1799 PO BOX 607, Waretown, NJ, 08758