Enrollment and Payment Options
- For the phone, email or mail options, you can pay by check, credit or debit card, or use our PayPal link.
- Our Online option, using Eventbrite, is credit or debit card only.
- Once you select your program you can choose to add the Bridge Program if applicable. Each bridge program requires a $25 deposit.
- Deposits are $200/person for each program. Once your deposit is received, you will receive a confirmation, the Handbook, and medical & waiver forms via email.
- Note that the balance of your payment needs to be paid 2 weeks prior to the start of your program.
- Scholarships are available. If you are interested in applying then download our Scholarship Application and send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to enrolling.
Any of the Options Listed Below can be Used to Enroll and Make Payment
Just give us a call at 609-971-1799 and we can enroll you and take your payment information over the phone.
Office hours are: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Eastern Time)
Monday to Friday
Download the registration forms to enroll and email them back to us at email@example.com.
Print the registration forms and mail them back to us.
PO Box 301,
N. Pomfret, VT
Enroll and make payment using Eventbrite by clicking this button. Note that Eventbrite charges you a fee for this convenience.
You do not need to have a PayPal account to make payment at PayPal.
You cannot enroll using PayPal. PayPal can be used for payment only.
Due to the generosity of our donors, we have scholarships available for all of our programs. We have a unique scholarship for children of military veterans and children from Vermont, thanks to a special donor.
To apply for an individual or family scholarship, please complete the one-page Confidential Scholarship Application or contact our office at 609-971-1799. Please note there are limits on the number of programs or total family scholarship for each summer.
Concentric Rings Outreach Program attendees can get 10% off their first program at Coyote Tracks!