Information for Parents
You may view or download the parent handbook here. A copy will also be emailed to you with your registration.
- A warm sleeping bag (it can get chilly at night)
- Sleeping pad (cots will be provided, additional padding is optional)
- Water Bottle (that can be carried with you at all times)
- Changes of clothing for warm, cold, and rainy weather
- Rain gear
- Bathing suit
- Change of shoes (one to stay dry, one that can get wet)
- A 3-5 inch, non-folding, sheathed knife (with guardian approval)
- Toiletry items (biodegradable soap only, please)
Optional and Recommended Equipment
- Extra batteries
- Mosquito netting
- Bug Repellent
- Notebook and pens
- Non-Digital reading material
- Letter writing material/stamps (we do not have stamps available)
Do not Bring
- ANY electronics (cell phone, radio, tablet, iPad, etc.)
- Anything that can’t get wet or dirty
Coyote Tracks, in New York, provides large 5-person wall tents with cots and mattresses, which may be shared with other participants as needed.
Camp Ludington is located in the town of Holmes within Dutchess County in southern New York.
The address is:
136 Paine Road
Holmes, NY 12531
Phone: 845 878 6132
Below is an interactive map for Camp Ludington.