1. "Percussion" and "Pecking" are used in:
A: Hide work
B: Rock work
C: Bow making
2. An "atlatl" is a type of:
A: Snare trap
B: Throwing Weapon
C: Poisonous plant
3. Is a "Figure 4 Deadfall Trap" usually baited?
4. When would you "smudge"?
A: To camouflage your scent
B: When you are making a bow drill fire
C: Before filtering water
5. What makes owl feathers so silent in flight?
6. When is a good time to collect wood for bows?
7. The ancient Scouts used what idea to hide from unsuspecting enemies?
A: Riding fast on horseback
B: Dead space
C: Staying very still
A: Run fast till you become ‘not lost’
B: Walk Eastwards
C: Stay calm, don’t panic
A: Breast feather
B: Left wing feather
C: Tail feather
10. What animals have ‘bounding’ as their normal gait?
C: Mountain Lion
12. Which of these woods should make the 'easiest' bow drill kit?
11. What are the "Big 4" plants?
B: Red Maple
For answers, Click Here
The Children of the Earth Foundation email@example.com 609-971-1799 928 Rt. 9, Manahawkin, NJ, 08050